Search our Jobs
IT Security Specialist
- Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, Wales
An IT Security Officer is required to provide IT Security expertise for a leading company based in South Wales. A salary of up to £36,000 plus excellent benefits is offered.
In this varied role, you’ll join a leading Public Sector organisation and you’ll be required to develop security policies and for ensuring that network security and cybersecurity are maintained at all times.
- IT Degree with proven IT Support / Network Security experience.
- Proven experience of producing Information Security design.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco, Networking and Firewalls
- Any Security related qualifications such as CEH, CISM or CISSP would be desirable.
South Wales – Near Carmarthen
45 minutes from Swansea
24 days holiday
Great Pension Scheme
Superb Career prospects
Please email your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
IT Security Officer / Network Security / Cybersecurity Engineer.